From a near death experience to millions of followers, a career in Hollywood, and sold out venues—plus improv comedy, music, and surprises…
Klarity (@klarity — a.k.a. Greg Davis Jr.), comedian, actor, producer, and global social media powerhouse, guests with hosts Marc Raco (@racomarc), Danielle Beckmann (@deebeck) and producer Elsie (@elsietheproducer) in front of a live audience. Special musical appearance by accomplished guitarist Stephen Benson. Presented with the support of GIVZ and Smashmallow. Special thanks to John Di Domenico.
In this episode:
- How Klarity amassed such a following on Vine and Instagram
- Some nerd tips from Danielle to help survive gaming with family this holiday season
- A round of “What Would Arnold Do?”
- Some uncomfortable MTA experiences
- The many differences between New York and LA
- Whether or not it’s okay to mix your cereals
- Everyone makes up some songs on the fly in a round of “Mish Mosh Mix”
- Klarity shares his influences, how he found his calling, and what dramatic incident inspired him to move to LA
- Why Klarity’s mom is his biggest inspiration as a performer
- The inaugural round of “Rollercoaster Argument”
- Elsie picks a winner with the first “End of Show Food”, sponsored by Smashmallow!