A firefighting wrestler gets married to a stranger on a TV show, a friendship starts with a broken bottle over the head, a spooky prediction on the subway, the reality of being a reality star, a Kardashian who matters, an epic marriage proposal, a cat saxophonist, pickles. Plus, an improv comedy game creates a brand new wacky reality TV show, and much more!
Jason Carrion (@bklynbad), star of the Lifetime reality TV series “Married at First Sight”, professional wrestler, and FDNY Firefighter, guests with hosts Marc Raco (@racomarc), Danielle Beckmann (@deebeck) and producer Elsie (@elsietheproducer) in the MouthMedia Network studio powered by Sennheiser.
In this episode:
- Salsa vs. salsa
- Rick and Morty origins related to Marty McFly?
- Marc gets spooked by a guy in the subway
- Finding friends who ghost you
- A fight and a broken bottle result in a friendship
Married at First Sight
- Reality shows
- A round of the improv game of What If brings DeVito, Schwarzenegger, a new kind of reality show, Last Comic standing in Home Depot, knock-knock jokes and Carl gets a Wife
- The decision to do a reality show in which you get married to a stranger, a rough few months of marriage, the strain of becoming a firefighter, a wrestling alter ego
- Losing a mom and sharing her art
- The reality of being a reality star
- Angie Kardashian, an American hero after 9/11
- Marc tells the story of his epic marriage proposal
- Elsie on her jazz band and the sax-playing cat
- End of Show Food gets the gang into a pickle