Thankless giving, no tipping, when old Star Trek becomes new, the fear of gum, admiring Oprah, launching a career from Vine, a Latina voice, when Brussel sprouts meet air, and an improv game that makes press conferences moody.
Mika Kenyah (@mikakenyah), Sr. Marketer in Gaming & Tech, Writer, Director & Horror Fanatic, podcaster, actress, and comedian, joins hosts Marc Raco (@racomarc), Danielle Beckmann (@deebeck) and producer Elsie (@elsietheproducer) in the MouthMedia Network studio powered by Sennheiser.
In this episode:
- A cola challenge
- Zoom and Jolt Cola
- Danielle is a birder
- The Tine Fey Appeal
- What the “E” in Chuck E. Cheese stands for
- Thankless giving
- Tipping in restaurants that don’t require service
- Restaurant jobs and smelling like french fries
- Discovering new episodes of Star Trek!
- The Moody News – sex robots for birds, throwing baby out with the bathwater, Nicole Kidman, and more
- The fear of gum
- How Mika is connected with Oprah in the cosmos
- Being a comedy writer, content creator, and marketer in video games
- Starting a career from Vine
- Posting 6-second movie parodies (and getting paid!)
- Living “out there”
- A focus on horror
- Mika’s new podcast and horror short film
- A Latina voice and empowering women in creative roles
- End of Show Food gets a rare 3 out of 4 perfect scores!